Geotechnical Engineering Project Manager - Sunnyvale Office
This entry- to intermediate-level project management position is for the geotechnical engineer who wants to take an increasingly responsible role in the management of geotechnical engineering projects in the Silicon Valley area and the greater Bay Area. The geotechnical project manager will independently plan, schedule, scope and price projects, direct field exploration and laboratory programs, direct engineering analysis, prepare reports, and provide oversight and mentoring of engineers, geologists, and technicians. The project manager will work closely with Senior Project Managers and Principal Engineers to gain project management experience. The Project Manager will also work with our Business Development manager on business development efforts.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering required.
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Geotechnical a plus.
- Professional License in Civil (California) required.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility in geotechnical engineering.
- Driver’s license verification required; must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with Cornerstone’s driving policy.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in commercial, public works, and residential projects is desirable.
When applying for this position please indicate your compensation expectations.
For immediate consideration, email your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.