Environmental Project Geologist or Engineer
Cornerstone seeks an Environmental Project Geologist or Engineer to contribute to our company's success. This professional must be passionate about quality and customer service with outstanding interpersonal, motivational and leadership abilities. Other key qualities include strong technical strengths; ability to listen, learn and improve; and must be analytical, articulate and diligent.
This professional must have experience at managing Phase I ESA, Phase II investigations, and Phase III remediation projects in the Greater Bay Area. At Cornerstone, this Project Manager will plan, schedule, scope and price projects, direct field explorations and laboratory programs, prepare reports, and provide oversight and mentoring of staff engineers and geologists. The Project Manager will work closely with Senior Project Managers and Principals to gain project management experience. The Project Manager also will work with our Business Development Manager on business development efforts.
- 5 to 15 years of local experience
- Project Management skills to meet client relationships and budgets
- Excellent written and strong communication skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering or Geology
- Professional Registration as an Engineering or Geologist
- Driver’s license verification required; must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Cornerstone’s driving policy
- Project background in commercial and residential projects
Openings are available in our Sunnyvale and Walnut Creek offices.
When applying for this position please indicate your compensation expectations.
Relocation expenses are not provided.
Email your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.